Sammons Preston The Kneeler
Non-Weight Bearing Knee Sling
The Kneeler is a weight bearing, lower leg support reducing stress on the lower joints. This knee sling is designed to maintain non-weight bearing of the lower leg or foot due to an injury or surgery. The comfortable, padded sleeve improves mobility for people recovering from lower extremity amputations, surgeries, ankle fractures, and diabetic foot wounds.
Designed to Fit Any Standard Walker
It is recommended that the knee sling be used with only standard rolling walkers. The sling can be used on either side of the walker and easily adjusts to accommodate any height. Keep the straps on walker handles at all times with your hands when operating. The Kneeler also has a maximum user weight capacity of 300 lbs. The walker can be folded for storage without removing the knee sling.
Helps Promote Several Health Benefits
The removable knee sling not only increases stability and balance while you’re walking, but it allows for increased independence. Maintaining non-weight bearing at the lower leg and foot, the knee sling improves energy expenditure and overall well-being. It also makes standing and walking activities easier, improving cardiovascular capability. In addition to aiding mobility, the resting platform reduces pressure sores.
- The Kneeler attaches easily to any standard sized rolling walker
- Ideal for non-weight bearing individuals increasing mobility and stability while walking
- Hanging knee sleeve measures 8” x 8” x 8.5” in size
- This walker accessory has a maximum user weight capacity of 300 lbs
- The Kneeler is sold separately, walker not included