RENTAL - Bellavita Bath Lift
The Bellavita is the lightest bath lift on the market weighing only 20.5 lbs. This Bath Lifter by Drive Medical was designed with the assistance of healthcare professionals. It is excellent for standard or deeper model bath tubs. At a minimum sitting position of 2.3", it is the lowest bath lift on the market. The comfortable padded backrest can recline up to 50 degrees at the seat's lowest position - Another market best. The water-tight hand control floats in water, making it easy to access the control buttons while bathing. Two-piece construction makes this lift easy to assemble and disassemble for transport, and tool-free setup ensures simple installation and operation. The back folds for space-saving storage. Washable hygienic covers are available in white, blue or grey, and hygienic cutaway and slim-line profile make handling a cinch. This product comes standard with four quick-release suction cups providing an anti-slip base for added safety and security. In addition to all the special features, the lift includes several additional options for your convenience. An option for two additional suction cups offers the potential for even further security and headrest for additional comfort. The product can withstand a weight capacity of 300 pounds.
Features and Benefits
- The lightest bath lift on the market at only 20.5 lbs.
- At 2.3" the Bellavita is the lowest bath lift available
- Seat height reaches a record 18.8"
- Excellent for deeper model tubs
- The backrest reclines to a market-leading 50 degrees at its lowest position
- The completely tool-free set up makes it easy to install and operate
- The completely water tight hand control floats, making it easy to access the control buttons while bathing
- The easy to use quick charge lithium-ion battery is accommodated in the Hand Control
- Two-piece construction makes the lift easy to assemble/disassemble for transport
- When not in use, the back easily folds down for space-saving storage
- Padded seat and backrest provides added comfort
- Washable hygienic covers available in white, blue, or grey
- Hygienic cutaway and slimline profile for easy handling
- Built-in safety controls
- 4 quick-release suction cups with the option for an additional 2 for anti-slip bath base
- Headrest available as an optional extra
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Overall Length (with backrest in a reclined position): 32.6".
- Overall Width (seat including side flaps): 27.5".
- Seat (Width): 13.7".
- Seat (Depth): 16.5".
- Seat (Length): 22.4".
- Sitting Height: 2.3"-18.8".
- Backrest (Height): 25.1".
- Backrest (Width): 14.1".
- Backrest Reclines 50 deg.
- Base Plate (Width): 22".
- Total Weight (excluding hand control): 20.5 lbs.
- Warranty: Limited 3 Year