PUSH® Sports Tennis Elbow Brace
The Push Sports Elbow Brace is the solution for tennis elbow or golfer’s arm. When excessive demands are suddenly made on the tendon where it attaches to the bone of the forearm at the elbow, it becomes painful. The elbow brace applies pressure to specific forearm muscles via the pad, which relieves the tendon where it attaches to the bone of these muscles in the elbow joint. The pressure gradually builds up through the spring-like material in the pad and a small elastic section of the strap. This reduces pain complaints, resulting in exercising with a feeling of assurance.
- Highly effective for lateral or medial epicondylitis (Tennis or Golfer’s Elbow)
- Gel pad absorbs shock to the tendon and directs pressure away from the injured tendon attachment point
- Very low profile, with little bulk
- Comfortable, breathable, quick-dry material. Machine washable
- Provides relief from medial or lateral epicondylitis.
- Comfortable, well-distributed pressure to extensor or flexor origin.
- Provides localized pressure through viscoelastic pad.
- Does not shift on the arm, even during competition.