PUSH® Sports Kicx Ankle Brace
The Push Sports Ankle Brace Kicx offers the best possible protection against ankle sprains during sporting activities. The Push Sports Ankle Brace Kicx is ideal when resuming training after spraining your ankle and for preventing recurring ankle injuries due to ankle instability. The functional straps that cross on the outside of the ankle offer effective restriction to prevent inversion. The straps are anchored to the reinforced inner side of the brace and follow an anatomically compatible route to the outer side of the ankle. When the foot tilts inwards, the straps come under tension and this prevents the ankle from being sprained. You can still carry out sporting activities, the Push Sports Kicx still allows plantar and dorsal flexion in the ankle joint. The high-quality elastic material closely follows the anatomy of the ankle and provides a reassuring pressure around the joint. The brace is ultra-thin and fits perfectly in slim training shoes.
- A revolution in ankle bracing: Offers the best possible protection against ankle sprains during sports
- Provides protection for the previously injured ankle in soccer, basketball, volleyball, and other activities. Also used for preventative purposes in sports
- Very low profile to wear in a shoe – even fits in a soccer cleat!
- With a unique “Prophy-X” strapping system, the stiffener is on the medial side of the ankle. Rigid straps on the lateral side of the ankle, cross over front and back, and attach to the stiffener, pulling on it during inversion. The stiffener then pulls against the body mass of the leg to prevent inversion. Stiffener on the medial side also protects during eversion.
- The absence of material over the forefoot means the uninterrupted feel of the ball during soccer
- Comfortable, breathable, quick-dry material. Machine washable
- Stabilizes the ankle during sports after a sprain or in case of instability
- The sophisticated Prophy-X strap system is based on professional taping techniques
- The strap system is anchored to the reinforced inside of the brace
- Gives a comfortable and secure feeling through an individually adjustable compression
- Keeps ball-handling and other sports-specific freedom of movement intact
- Ultra-thin and super light