PUSH® Care Wrist
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Sympress™ fabric provides unparalleled compression for the stability of the wrist joint
- The level of compression can be adjusted as needed
- The wrist joint remains mobile for full functionality of the hand, and the palm of the hand is free of material for a clean grip
- Sympress™ material offers extraordinary comfort with softness against the skin, and breathability, to keep skin dry.
- Padded material offers a “comfort zone” around the ulnar area of the wrist
- Residual instability
- Moderate to serious distortions
- Strain complaints in the wrist joint
- Therapy resistant strain complaints to the wrist extensors
- Tendinitis to the wrist extensors
- Wrist fractures without dislocations
- After-care for wrist fractures
- Arthrosis with distension
Measure the circumference at metacarpals, specify right or left