MediCanada - Rejuva Sheer Dot
Rejuva Sheer Dot Compression socks - Polka dots – fun yet sophisticated.
With polka dot fans like Elizabeth Taylor, Marilyn Monroe, and Christian Dior, and songs like “Polka Dots and Moonbeams” by Frank Sinatra, how could anyone not love this fun pattern and cultural phenomenon? Let’s raise our glasses (and our legs) to the polka dot.
Available colours: Black, Buff, Ash
- Graduated compression promotes healthy circulation
- Reduces & prevents swelling
- Energizes fatigued legs
- Soft, smooth material for all day comfort
- Chronic venous insufficiency (CVI), stage I according to Widmer or C0s – C2 according to CEAP
- Initial phase following varicose therapy
- Superficial venous thrombosis
- Thrombosis prophylaxis in mobile patients
- Inflammatory dermatoses of the legs
- Nausea and dizziness in pregnancy
- *Selecting the ideal compression stockings depends on the indication and the individual needs of the patients.