Euro Commode with drop-down armrests, by MedPro Defense®
- Infection control friendly: Seat has a smooth, easy-to-clean surface.
- Increased weight capacity: Securely accommodates patients weighing up to 350 lbs.
- Easier to transfer patients: Dropdown, padded armrests sustain the patient's weight and drop down at the release of one button to accommodate transfers.
- Higher Clearance: At 18.25” (without pail) allows the commode to fit over most toilets.
- Easy to clean!
Combines 2 products into 1, making caregiving efficient and easy
Can be used as a commode, a Sani-chair, or for transporting patients.
- Made to withstand the rigors of an institutional setting.
- Large opening: 8 1/2" wide x 10 3/4" long
- Smooth, non-porous, removable seat facilitates cleaning and disinfecting.
- Water-resistant frame.
Stability and safety:
- The robust steel frame provides maximum stability and patient safety.
- Lockable drop-down armrests provide support when rising from the chair and facilitate patient transferring and handling.
- Four locking casters stabilize the chair.
- Weight capacity: 350 lb (159 kg).
- The blow-molded seat is soft and springy. Water-resistant.
- Soft vinyl back.
- Removable, swing-away footrests with heel strap.
- 6.6 L pail with handle and cover included.
- Tools included, easy to assemble.
- Spare parts available.
Also available, a model with a seat for disposable bedpans.