DRIVE™ - 10" Lateral Rotation Mattress with on Demand Low Air Loss
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Combination therapy active system incorporates the functions of lateral rotation and low air loss to assist with pulmonary blood flow and mucosal drainage as well as providing microclimate control to keep the patient cool and dry
- Designed to prevent, treat and heal pressure ulcers in the home or long term care setting
- Control unit offers 10 comfort levels, 10,20, 30 & 60-minute adjustable turning cycles, and maximum turn angle adjustments
- Tuning modes include combinations of ¼, ½, ¾, and adjustable turning positions up to 40 degrees with left, right, both, or none (static) directions
- Audio and Visual alarm alerts when air pressure is low
- 10" high side air bolsters provide fall prevention protection and facilitate safe patient transfers
- Pillow feature provides head stability and comfort
- Advanced Clinical and Care Giver Features: Auto-Firm, auto-recovery, microprocessing feedback, lock-out, and more!
- Unique split air cells provide customizable turn time and rotation angles for patient comfort and satisfaction
- Solenoid valves prevent air loss and provide power outage protection
- Removable quilted Nylon cover is fluid-resistant, low shear, and vapor permeable helping protect the skin from friction and moisture
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation