DONJOY® Playmaker XPert Wrap
The new Playmaker XPert functional knee brace combines some of the best features of the Playmaker range in a more compact, efficient and attractive version. Offered in wrap around and sleeve versions.
When even mild ligament strains & pain can affect daily or leisure activities, the new Playmaker XPert braces will provide the stability and the comfort required to regain secure movement.
Indications for Use:
- Protection, compression and support for mild knee sprains
- Mild to moderate medial/lateral ligament lesions
- Chronic instability
- Meniscus injuries (sleeve version)
- Mild patella laxity (sleeve version)
- Pain relief: The compressive effect of the brace helps reduce swelling and helps alleviate pain.
- Stabilization: Bilateral hinges support the unstable knee joint, helping to regain confidence and mobility.
- Proprioception: Bracing can help improve neuro-motor-sensory response and coordination, helping decrease the risk of re-injury.
- Low Profile Design: Reduced brace height (33cm) for a lower profile option.
- Cool Sensation: Hi-Tech breathable fabric promotes airflow and enhances overall comfort.
- Medial and Lateral Support: Removable aluminum polycentric hinges ensure medial/lateral stability. Bilateral stays provide support to unstable ligaments. Stays are malleable and can be shaped to conform to the leg.
- Covered Hinges: The hinges are encased for added protection from lateral impacts.
- Patella Stability: Inserts help maintain patella in correct position and improves stability in the case of patella laxity.
- Adjustable Compression: Upper and lower straps allow compression levels to be adjusted according to needs.
- Wrap Version: Facilitates applying and removing the brace for patients with dexterity issues.
- Popliteal comfort: 4-way stretch, soft, form-fitting posterior panel on popliteal area.