BioClean Disinfectant by MedPro Defense 950 mL & 4L
MedPro Defense® Bioclean Disinfectant is Health Canada approved as a cleaner-disinfectant with bactericidal and virucidal action.
Designed specifically as a general non-acid cleaner and disinfectant for large-scale public facilities like hospitals, nursing homes, schools, industrial and institutional food processing establishments.
Bioclean Disinfectant has demonstrated virucidal activity against many viruses including HIV-1, Human Coronavirus, SARS Associated Coronavirus, Hepatitis C Virus (HCV), Hepatitis A Virus, Norovirus, Poliovirus Type 1, and Influenza including H1N1.
Bioclean Disinfectant is formulated to disinfect hard non-porous, inanimate surfaces such as floors, walls, metal surfaces, stainless steel surfaces, porcelain, glazed ceramic tile. In addition, this product deodorizes those areas which generally are hard to keep fresh smelling, such as garbage storage areas, empty garbage bins and cans, basements, restrooms, and other areas that are prone to odours caused by microorganisms.
- Effective against Coronavirus
- Ready-to-use 950 ml spray bottle. Also available: 4-liter bottle
- Formulated to disinfect hard non-porous, inanimate surfaces such as floors, walls, metal surfaces, stainless steel surfaces, porcelain, glazed ceramic tile, plastic surfaces, bathrooms, shower stalls, bathtubs and cabinets.
Bioclean is effective against a broad range of organisms
- CORONA VIRUS
- Avian Influenza (H3N2)
- Avian Influenza A
- Human Coronavirus,
- SARS Associated Coronavirus
- Canine Parvovirus
- Hepatitis A Virus, Norovirus
- Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)
- Poliovirus Type 1
- Rabies Virus
- Rhinovirus type 39
- Bovine Viral Diarrhea Virus (BVDV)
- NorovirusStaphylococcus aureus
- Vancomycin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus
- Vancomycin Intermediate Staphylococcus aureus (VISA)
- Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Salmonella choleraesuis
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Escherichia coli
- Escherichia coli 0157:H7
- Corynebacterium ammoniagenes
- Enterococcus faecium
- Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
- Listeria monocytogenes
- Yersenia enterocolitica
- Salmonella (typhi) enterica
- Streptococcus pyogenes (Necrotizing Fasciitis)
- Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus epidermidis (MRSE)