Bauerfeind MalleoLoc® Stabilization for Ankle Orthosis
Stabilizing orthosis for stabilization of the ankle.
MalleoLoc is an anatomically self-shaping stabilizing orthosis that can be used in the immediate care and treatment of ankle injuries. After serious twisting injuries, torn ligaments and capsular ligament strains, it stabilizes the ankle and protects it from lateral twisting. The normal heel-to-toe movement of the foot is still possible and the support can be worn therapeutically without a shoe.
- anatomically self-shaping
- Low-fatigue cushioning
- stimulates the tibialis anterior muscle
- Early functional treatment for injuries of the lateral malleolar ligaments (and the bifurcate ligaments)
- Capsular ligament strains
- Postoperative rehabilitation
- Chronic ligament insufficiency