ATTO Mobility Foldable Scooter (Air Travel Compatible)
**AVAILABLE FOR SPECIAL ORDER**
**DELIVERY AVAILABLE IN THE CALGARY AREA FOR $70)
The ATTO Mobility Scooter is a lightweight folding mobility scooter that is ideal for travel by car, boat, train or plane!
It's unique design allows it to be folded into a compact package, weighing 62.2 pounds, or split into two parts, weighing 35.7 and 26.4 pounds, that will easily fit into the smallest places.
Weights (not includiHPUng battery)
- Front half: 26.4 lb (12 Kg)
- Rear half: 35.7 lb (16.2 Kg)
- Assembled: 62.2 lb (28.2 Kg)
- The battery weighs 4.1 lb (1.85 Kg)
- Fully customized
- Permanent magnet
- DC Motor
- Robust braking mechanism
- 6 degrees maximum incline
- 53 inches (135 cm) turning radius
- 4 mph (6.4 km/h) maximum speed
- 264 lb (120 Kg) maximum user weight
- 5 feet (150 cm) minimum user height
- Aviation-grade aluminum
- High-tech plastics
- Nylon-enforced ABS
- PU filled non-pneumatic tires
- Safety certification: IEC 62133
- Sea and Air Transport certification: UN 38.3
- 250 W/h capacity
- 48-volt “non-spillable” lithium-Ion battery
- A 4- to 5-hour charge delivers up to 12 miles (19.3 km) of continuous driving on average.
- UL- and CE-approved
- Self-shutdown functionality
- 110-240V AC
- Safety: EN12184 Labeling: ISO 7176-15 EMC: ISO 7176-21
- Risk Management: ISO 14971
- Regulatory Compliance: EEC: Annex V of 93/42/EEC
Two-year limited warranty – Structural frame components, including mobility scooter chassis, steering mechanism, seat mechanism, rear wheels extensions, welds on entire products.
Two-year limited warranty – All electronic parts, including controllers and battery chargers. Servicing to the controller or battery charger must be carried out by an authorized Moving Life dealer. Any attempt to open or dismantle these items renders the guarantee void on that item.
Two-year limited warranty – Drivetrain, including motor, front wheel fork and brake.
One-year limited warranty – Batteries are covered by a one-year warranty from the original manufacturer. Gradual deterioration in battery performance due to not following usage instructions specified in owner’s manual or worn out through heavy use is not covered.
** For Customers in the Calgary Area **
Mobility Scooter Delivery in Calgary
Home medical equipment is CAL+MEDI specialty. Being Calgary's number one healthcare equipment supplier, we are proud to offer delivery of mobility scooters anywhere in the Calgary area.
Mobility Scooter Repairs in Calgary
If you live in the Calgary area, you also have access to repair services on everything we sell, including power scooters. These are quality machines that are built to last, but if you do need a repair, please call CAL+MEDI to set up an appointment.
Mobility Scooter Warranties
CAL+MEDI carries the highest quality products with the best warranties in the industry. In many cases, products come with lifetime warranties.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.
Phone Number- (403) 663-8777
Email Address- firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website to see the addresses of our two locations in Calgary.
We Also Recommend
CAL+CARE - Steerable Knee Walker - Double Brake & Single Brake