Ivjian KN95 Respirator Masks - FDA CE Certified
KN95 Disposable Protective Masks: Pack of 50
- Self-priming filter type
- Anti particle respirator
- Individually piece packed, sterile packing
- 0.3 Microns: >= 95%
- GB2626-2006 Standard.
- Suitable for adults' daily travel protection, not suitable for toxic gas environment use. This product cannot be replaced with gas masks and medical masks.
- This protective mask cannot generate oxygen and should not be used in hypoxic environments.
- It's better not to use the product if the air is not flowing, breathing is not smooth, or during sleep.
- Please use it correctly to avoid serious consequences caused by improper use.
- Store in a dry and ventilated place.
- Masks are disposable and cannot be washed
- This product is a disposable mask which can be replaced according to weather conditions
- When feeling breathing resistance significantly increased, or when the mask is dirty or damaged, it should be replaced in time.
- This product should not be shared with others.
Please check for airtightness after wearing the mask
Check the tightness of the mask to the face, wearing the protective mask gently with both hands, please don't affect the position of the mask on the face, and then exhale quickly. If you feel that air leaks from the nose piece, re-adjust the nose clip according to step 4. If you feel air leaking from the edge of the mask, re-position the ear bands.