OTC 6" ELASTIC RIB BELT FOR MEN
The OTC 2459 rib belt features adjustable support for the rib cage and helps provide protection against pain caused by sudden movement of the upper body and rib cage.
• Durable 6" elastic limits uncomfortable chest expansion through circular compression
• Wraparound design features adjustable, quick and easy hook and loop fastening
• Inconspicuous under clothing
• 6" deep all around
• Lightweight and comfortable
How to Measure and apply the Rib Belt:
|SIZE||MEASURE AROUND THE CHEST AT THE BASE OF THE STERNUM|
|UNIVERSAL REGULAR||29" - 38" (74 - 96.5 CM)|
|UNIVERSAL LARGE||39" - 48" (99 - 122 CM)|
A. Measure around the chest at the base of the sternum.
1. Apply in a standing position.
2. Position belt over rib area.
3. Pull the side with the loop fastener until snug, then overlap the hook fastener on top of it.
4. Readjust for comfort.