OTC ARTHRITIS GLOVE
The OTC 2088 arthritis gloves are designed to relieve finger and hand pain typical of arthritis and other conditions. They are also useful for treating aching wrists, overuse injuries, carpal tunnel syndrome and tendonitis. The neoprene material retains the body's natural heat to provide soothing warmth and long-lasting pain relief. The interior lining keeps the skin ventilated and comfortably dry, even if the gloves are worn all day long.
INDICATIONS LISTED BELOW
• Captures and retains heat to provide therapeutic warmth for fingers and hands
• Anatomically shaped to provide even compression
• Soft interior lining wicks away moisture, keeps hands dry
• Open fingertips offer a more comfortable, natural grip with full dexterity
• Contact closure fastening and adjustment for a custom fit
• Fits both men and women
• Latex free
HOW TO MEASURE FOR AND APPLY THE ARTHRITIS GLOVES
|MEASURE AROUND THE HAND AT THE BASE OF THE KNUCKLES|
|X-SMALL||6.5” - 7” (16.5 - 17.8 cm)|
|SMALL||7” - 7.75” (17.8 - 19.7 cm)|
|MEDIUM||8” - 8.75” (20.3 - 22.2 cm)|
|LARGE||9” - 10.5” (22.9 - 26.7 cm)|
|X-LARGE||10.75” - 11.5” (27.3 - 29.2 cm)|
A. Measure around the hand at the base of the knuckles
1. Unfasten closures. Slip fingers into gloves and pull up over the hand.
2. With the free hand, grasp the closure tab and fasten.
3. The gloves should fit snug but not uncomfortably tight.