OTC AIRMESH KNEE SUPPORT WITH PATELLA UPLIFT
The OTC Select 2550 knee support is made from Airmesh fabric, a strong yet lightweight non-latex open knit material. Airmesh offers breathability, elasticity, compression and comfort. It is well suited for long term wear, wear in warmer climates, and ideal for those who are allergic to or irritated by neoprene fabric.
INDICATIONS LISTED BELOW
• Relieves pressure over patellar tendon
• Inverted buttress pad provides patella control
• Dual fastening strap system permits wide range of adjustability
• Bilateral spiral stays provide moderate medial-lateral stability
• Sheer mesh elastic opening back of knee
• Non-abrasive fasteners throughout
HOW TO MEASURE FOR AND APPLY KNEE SUPPORT
|SIZE||MEASURE AROUND THE BEND OF THE KNEE|
|SMALL||12.5" - 13.75" (31.7 - 34.9 CM)|
|MEDIUM||14" - 15.25" (35.5 - 38.7 CM)|
|LARGE||15.5" - 16.5" (39.3 - 41.9 CM)|
|X-LARGE||16" - 17.5" (40.6 - 44.4 CM)|
|2X-LARGE||17.75" - 19.25" (45.1 - 48.9 CM)|
|3X-LARGE||19.5" - 21" (49.5 - 53.3 CM)|
|4X-LARGE||21" - 24" (53.3 - 61 CM)|
A. Measure around the bend of the knee
1. Unfasten all closures and leave the pull straps dangling.
2. Slip the support up and over the knee until the “U” shaped buttress pad is aligned above the bottom of the kneecap.
3. Snugly fasten the black straps first then follow one at a time with the two oblique grey straps.
4. If necessary adjust so the stays on either side of the knee are uniform in appearance.