OTC 6" WRIST SPLINT
Features a low profile contour at the palmar crease to allow for full finger dexterity. The lightweight laminated foam glove with separate hook and pile cinch fasteners provides support and compression to the wrist to help relieve swelling and minimize pain. The preshaped metal splint prevents painful wrist flexion, and holds the wrist in a neutral position to promote healing. Perfect for latex sensitive wearers. Available for the left or right hand.
INDICATIONS LISTED BELOW
• Removable palmar and radial splints
• Easy to slip on and slip off
• Cool, lightweight construction
• Breathable soft lined interior
• Advanced fastening technology
HOW TO MEASURE FOR AND APPLY WRIST SPLINT
|SIZE||MEASURE AROUND THE BREAK OF THE WRIST|
|X - SMALL||4.5" - 5.5" (11.4 - 14 cm)|
|SMALL||5.5" - 6.5" (14 - 16.5 cm)|
|MEDIUM||6.5" - 7.5" (16.5 - 19 cm)|
|LARGE||7.5" - 8.5" (19 - 21.6 cm)|
|X - LARGE||8.5" - 10" (21.6 - 25.4 cm)|
A. Measure around the break of the wrist
1. Unfasten all closures and slip the brace over the hand and wrist.
2. With the free hand, grasp the closure tab furthest away from the wrist and fasten to the pile.
3. Repeat with the other tabs and adjust for comfort.
4. The brace should fit snug but not uncomfortably tight.