MediCanada - Rejuva Herringbone
Rejuva Herringbone compression socks - Such a classic
Usually woven into fabrics such as tweed or wool and used for suits and outerwear, the herringbone pattern is reminiscent of menswear and structured, ”put-together ” looks. Our version has a nylon / spandex blend that will stretch for your comfort, and will look great whether worn under dress pants or more casual bottoms.
Available colours: Marine, Charcoal (only 15-20 mmHg)
- Graduated compression promotes healthy circulation
- Reduces & prevents swelling
- Energizes fatigued legs
- Soft, smooth material for all day comfort
- Chronic venous insufficiency (CVI), stage I according to Widmer or C0s – C2 according to CEAP
- Initial phase following varicose therapy
- Superficial venous thrombosis
- Thrombosis prophylaxis in mobile patients
- Inflammatory dermatoses of the legs
- Nausea and dizziness in pregnancy
- *Selecting the ideal compression stockings depends on the indication and the individual needs of the patients.