M-BRACE® Clavicle Support (Figure 8)
Made of an elastic fabric, the CLAVICLE SUPPORT is comfortable and easy to put on. It is composed of two bands to be worn on the right and left shoulder, crossed behind the back and then locked together on the abdomen at the desired tightness. The constant support of the shoulders relaxes the pectoral muscles and improves posture. To ensure maximum comfort especially during extended use, this product was made with a breathable fabric. The CLAVI- CLE SUPPORT was made in accordance with the primary requirements set under the European Directive 93/42/EEC and with the Italian law (LD 24th February 1997, No. 46) introducing the same EU Directive.
- Indicated for patellar subluxation, patellar instability, tendonitis, post-fracture, medial and lateral instabilities
- Offers compression and protection
- Two moon-shaped buttresses plus ultra-light spiral stays or optional rigid aluminum stays enable lateral tracking of the patella, limiting movement and offering greater stability to the joint
- Constructed of high-quality cotton elastic.
- Hypo-allergenic, breathable, and washable. 100% cotton against the skin
- Rigid or falling shoulders
- Bad posture
- Clavicle injuries
Abdomen, Hockey, Horseriding, Injuries, Shop, Shoulder, Skiing, Snowboarding, Sports