Ezee Life™ - Earth Vertical Lift Chair
**Special Order Item**
The Earth lift chair is a three position lift chair that, in addition to lifting in a conventional tilt forward manner, will lift vertically to allow side transfers to or from a bed. It comes standard with incontinent proof upholstery (45% polyurethane and 55% cotton-dacron textile) and features four 3” casters for easy repositioning and transportation of users. With detachable armrests and should wings this chair makes side transfers a possibility for those who are unable to stand.
The Earth lift chair also features a vertical lift function where the entire chair will lift vertically 6” and the arms and shoulder wings can be removed for users who must, or prefer, a side transfer to and from the chair.
With a Wide/Tall size rating, this chair will accommodate people of wider widths and above average heights.
Suitable for users 5' 6" to 6' 3" tall (approximate based on average body proportions).
The Earth lift chair is a more institutional chair that has incontinent proof upholstery (45% polyurethane and 55% cotton-dacron textile), vertical lift and removable arms. This chair also comes standard with 3" casters and a push bar to allow the chair to be used as a transport device for users who are unable to walk.
The 6" vertical lift on this chair allows caregivers to adjust the height of the chair to aid in transfers of users from a bed or a wheelchair.
The removable arms allow for side transfers into or out of the chair using siding transfer techniques in a seated or reclined position.
- 352 lbs (160 kg)
- Internal Width: 21” (53.3 cm)
- Internal Depth: 20” (50.8 cm)
- Leg Length ( from seat): 16" (40.6 cm)
- Back Height: 30” (76.2 cm)
- Seat Height: 21” - 27" (53.3 - 68.6 cm)
- Arm Height (from seat): 7" (17.8 cm)
- Overall Width: 28” (71.1 cm)
- Overall Length Reclined: 65” (165.1 cm)
- External Base Length: 32" (81.3 cm)
- Vertical Height Range: 6" (15.2 cm)
The Earth Lift chair is shipped in a two boxes. Below are the dimensions and weights.
- Box 1 Dimensions: 34.7" x 30” x 28.4" (88 x 76.2 x 72cm)
- Box 1 Weight: 67 kgs
- Box 2 Dimensions: 31.1" x 28.8" x 15.4" (79 x 73 x 39 cm)
- Box 2 Weight: 11.8 kgs
Component Size (unpackaged)
- Base: 33.5” x 26.9” x 29.3” (85.1 x 68.4 x 74.4 cm)
- Back: 17” x 26.8” x 31.5” (43.2 x 66 x 80 cm)
- Six inches of vertical height adjustment
- Three position recline
- Four 3" casters with 2 brake on the two back casters
- Push handle to facilitate patient transpot
- Removable arms for side transfers
- Lounger style that fully supports the legs (no gap between footrest and seat)
- Removable back for easy handling
- Easy to use hand control
- Maximum seat elevation with superb stability in full lift position
- Wide construction provides greater side to side stability
- Top steel base for durability and cross supports
- Engineered bushings and washers at pivot points provide quiet smooth operation and durability
- Direct drive activation synchronizes right and left sides for easy opening
- Low voltage motor, 24 volt, UL approved
- Battery backup