DRIVE™ - AquaSense Adjustable Bath Seat without Backrest
Designed to offer greater support and comfort, while showering or bathing. This adjustable bath seat without back, by AquaSense® is made from lightweight aluminum, with blow-molded plastic seat. This bath seat can also be used in the shower. It features a textured surface, drainage holes, seat handles, and slip resistant rubber safety tips. Adjustable legs raise or lower the seat height.
- Both lightweight and durable the rust-resistant aluminum frame supports up to 300 lbs.
- Each leg includes a non-skid, non-slip tip offering security on wet surfaces.
- Simply and quickly adjust the height with the help of a push pin to achieve the ideal seated position. Seat height adjustments on this model range from 14" to 21".
- Drainage holes help to prevent water from pooling, making the bench more comfortable, less slippery and ensuring transfer from bathing to exiting the tub is more secure.
- Textured seat surface helps to prevent slipping.
- Push button, snap together design requires no tools and assembles in just minutes.
- Feel good knowing that plastics parts of this product are made using recycled materials.