Bauerfeind EpiTrain® with strap
Stabilizing brace for the treatment of tennis elbow
Bauerfeind Bauerfeind EpiPoint®
Tennis elbow or golfers elbow can cause irritation and pain that inhibits activity and performance. The EpiTrain active support helps reduce this pain and relieve tension. As you move, the special knitted compressive support with its built-in visco-elastic pads stimulates the muscles and aids healing.
- Anatomic fit
- Exact compression and comfort
Advanced protection for the elbow
When your elbow tissue is over-strained, achy, swollen or inflamed, Bauerfeind’s EpiTrain braces deliver the relief you need. As you move, the special knitted support with built-in stabilizing pads stimulates muscles and helps healing. EpiTrain has a compression massage effect on the soft tissue during movement, which relieves pain, activates the surrounding muscles, reduces swelling and stabilizes joints.
- Three-dimensional anatomically shaped Train active knit – for a perfect fit
- Reduced pressure at the edges – prevents constriction and promotes wearing comfort
- Medical-grade compression – Compression tapers at the edges to target painful areas and help improve circulation
- Viscoelastic pads with epicondyle cut-outs – support and provide pressure relief for the elbow and accelerate absorption of edema
- Removable strap for adjustable compression level
AN ACE FOR TENNIS ELBOW
The EpiPoint elbow support fastens around the forearm by means of a Velcro strap. The elastic adjustable band allows the level of compression to be set as required. The pad has three nubbed zones which provide targeted compression to the affected area of the arm muscle. This relieves pressure on the tendon attachments, stimulates healing and alleviates arm pain.
EFFECTIVE ON BOTH THE RIGHT AND THE LEFT
Whether you suffer from golfer’s or tennis elbow, arthritis or are recovering from an injury or surgery, get the support and pain relief you need with Bauerfeind’s EpiTrain elbow braces and supports.
Refer to the video below for Measurements: