ACCURELIEF™ Stim Choice Electrodes by CAREX®
Knead out annoying pains quickly with the AccuRelief wireless pain relief device. Featuring 3-in-1 functionality with TENS, EMS, and massage therapies, it relieves pain, renews muscles, and relaxes your body for a healthier life. With 60 levels of adjustable intensity, you can use it for multiple treatments including back pains, sprains, and more
Keep your TENS & EMS treatments going with StimChoice premium quality electrotherapy pads. Stim Choice Premium Quality Electrodes provide a top-quality electrode at an affordable price. The pig-tail style lead wire interface was designed to optimize current distribution across the pre-gelled self-adhesive pad. These medical-grade over-the-counter (OTC) TENS electrodes are reusable and come in a double sealed, resealable package to help prolong each electrode's life! Stim Choice electrodes are durable, do not contain natural rubber latex, and can last for multiple applications to the skin.
- Lasts for multiple sessions. The TENS electrode pads are reusable and will last for multiple uses. These replacement pads are perfect for someone using their TENS unit daily.
- Designed for comfort and flexibility. The small TENS unit pads are comfortable and evenly distribute electrical currents for maximum TENS treatments. The TENS patches are pre-gelled, self-adhesive, and flexible to stay on while moving.
- Works with most electrotherapy devices. StimChoice electrodes can be used with TENS Units, Interferential (IF), Electronic Muscle Stimulator (EMS), NeuroMuscular Electrical Stimulation (NMES), Microcurrent Therapy (MICRO), & Russian Stim (RUSS) devices.
- Approved for use with other popular brands. StimChoice TENS unit patches have been approved to work with TENS 3000, TENS 7000, & 7000 To Go, TopTENS Pain Relief System, InTENSity 10, 12, Twin Stim III, Twin Stim IV & Plus 3rd Edition, InTENSity IF Combo, IF Combo II, Select Combo I & II & Micro Combo, InTENSity 5000 Hybrid & more.
- Safe, does not contain natural rubber latex. StimChoice Quality Electrodes do not contain natural rubber latex. This material can cause rashes and allergic reactions to the skin.