PUSH® Med Wrist Splint
As is the case with the complete collection of Push braces this wrist support has been researched and designed with patient comfort and anatomical contouring as the underlying design brief alongside the characteristic function of the Push range. The Push Med Wrist Brace splint uses a traditional style support design with the curved splint extending from the palm of the hand high the wrist for optimal wrist stabilization and support. The Sympress fabric is then stretch and secured in position with the Velcro tab, and a non-elastic narrow strap is tightened to fix the brace in place. The brace allows normal functionality of the fingers and a greater degree of flexibility on the outside of the wrist than the Push Med Wrist Brace as there is no bracing element in this area.
- Provides rest for the wrist, without restricting the functionality of the hand
- Easy to apply with one hand
- The non-elastic strap ensures that the palmar stay closely follows the anatomy of the wrist joint
- Therapy-resistant strain complaints of the wrist extensors
- Moderate to serious rheumatoid complaints
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
Measure the circumference at metacarpals, specify right or left.